Friday, December 10, 2004

March Pracs...

Orite now... Where do I start? I had just logged into my school web and the teachers had oredi post their subjects hw...Waliao... I soo stressed oredi... I'm like asking myself if I would have the time to do all the hw that the teachers had given me. Ok, I think I will have to map out a time-table to manage my time carefully...Hmmm...Dats very hard... b'cos of my daily schedule lah... Always changing... No matter wat... still must plan!
Ok, now i continue my story lah... continue with the dated back dec 5th... ok, then the next day I had marching pracs. Our marching totally sucks man! Then we were broken up into groups and the ex-seniors trained us. Guess who took my group?? Taek Wun lah...[donno if I spell correctly...] lame leh... of all persons there...him?? He keep making us laugh then he would say 'who say u can laugh?' Then we would say back lah then he would say, 'OOrrhhh rude to drum major is it??' Lame rite... Then he give command oso screaming at my ears... I wanted to say stop screaming at my ears!! But surely he would say, 'Oorrhh rude to drum major is it??' So i just kept quiet lah... Then we march and march and march. But this time with the command of the drum major... dat is melissa [not Taek Wun, he retired oredi!] So aft that...went home lah.. Tmr i will update on this week's events... so stay tuned!Huahuahuahua!!

No comments: