Saturday, December 11, 2004

I'm here!!

Ok, now i will tell u wat had happen the whole of this week. First, on monday, we had maintanence. That is to clean our instruments. So i, nadirah and Zahidah came but Syazarwan and Shi Ying did not come. I thought that we had to clean all the other 3 Euphoniums but at last we did not have the time so we clean ours only. Then Alif started babling about UNITY in the band... I was like...hey, if you wanna talk about UNITY, then u better check urself first before saying that we are not united... What had happened during the camp huh?? The buying of the pizzas?? Was that unity?? There are still many other instances that happened that showed it all... All that time i was rolling my eyes! Wat the heck! I don give a damn bout it!
Then on Tuesday it was marching for the sec 1 orientation.
[hey had to go out oredi, I'll continue tomorrow!]

No comments: