Saturday, December 11, 2004

Come Back Oredi!

Juz now i went to jurong Library...It's sooo cool!! The 4th floor which is totally dedicated to teens... There's even a jamming stage and radio booths where u can read and listen to the radio!! I was just getting into the grove with the music and everything when suddenly my little pest bro came... And he said that i had to come down now b'cos mum is leaving oredi. Then i was quite puzzled... We had juz come wat... y are we leaving so fast? Then i was quite irritated ah... I was juz starting to enjoy myself when they wanna leave but i juz went down ah. Then when i reached there... My mum said, 'y r u here? Huh? Who say we are going oredi??' Then at that moment i started to curse my bro!! He is SSSOOO IRRITATING!! Then at that moment my mum wanted to leave! Then i was like, 'this sooo damn 'great''! But anyway, i juz went up and grab a book and borrowed it. He's the worst! I hate him!! I don care....i'm going there again. Anyone wanna go wif me?? I don mum allows it or not! Then we went to Jurong point to eat banquet. Aft that we walk-walk. Then i saw this beads bracelet...So nice... then at last my sis bought it. Then i'm not satisfied ah...Then i saw this sequined blouse...SSOO beautiful!! I wanna buy it but too expensive.... Aft that i was in a bad mood all along... Then walk again i saw this seashell bracelet...very simple but nice and elegant...So i bought it lah! I can't help it anymore!! I need to shop!!! Then went home..In the MRT i was ssoo tired, my head kept drooping. Then hit the ah pek beside me!! So embarrassing! From that moment, i was very awake! Then drop at simei and bought coffee at starbucks and went to nenek's house..

Ok, so now i'm typing.Where did i stop?? Oohh yah the sec one orientation march...March and march untill my butt aching... Still aching... Then the next day, wed, i went to school for band. but i forgot wat we do... that's very typical of me....blurr, forgetfull, slow-dat's me. [listening to my fav station...perfect 10-very nice song,i'm shaking to it!!, I Like That by HOUSTON CHINGY NATE DOGG & I-20] Then on Thurs band prac lah as usual brought by Mr Wong... That day he talk more then ever... But i had to keep my eyes open b'cos i'm sitting infront and the only senior in my instrument so ya ya at him lah. We practised the 2 SYF songs... boring... same old thing again... Then went to lunch. The basses section and trombone section planned to eat together. I was okay with that. Like quite happy lah.. at least we are eating together. A little bit united mah.. Then aisyah say she not comfortable with them and want to eat alone with me and Zahidah. Then i asked her lah.. wat would they think rite...then... i say never mind lah... if you not comfortable then i accompany you lah... Then while eating suddenly see soon called me. I didn't ans b'cos i feel awkward that i did not eat with them.. Then the library dept got some critics from Mr Wong...Lib slacking... Tuner batteries not replaced...ok, that's our fault.. Then one shocking thing happened... Gavin was transferred to my section!! Another sec one??!! God!! Then he's mother came and started complaining bout the band! I was like
$@$%@&$*$&!! I really don noe wat to do any more so i just started teaching him the Bb scale....Haiz....Stressed!!!Then the next day sec one march again... luckliy the prac on sat cancelled...fiuh... Wah... dat prac ah... Alif really angry with the percussion section for not remembering their parts... He throw the drumsticks like wat ah.. I oso shocked... Ok, ah then we had to create the moves for fiesta fantasy song. ok, i helped a little bit... Shake a little bit here and there...hahaha... boring oredi liao..Then went for break. We went to the mama shop at the next blk. I was like an extra... No one talk to me... No one smiled... I was all alone...boring... i went back to school and practised my SYF songs alone untill they came back and then we completed the whole march. Even with the dance moves!! huahahaha!! That was great man... Very happy!! At last it had ended!! :) Then while waiting for the bus to come, to go home lah... then Zahidah asked me if i wanna follow them to eat lunch. Then i was like...huh? They didn't even invite me...i want make myself present for wat?? Then she say alah... juz come lah...they sure don mind... ok lah... i called mum and she say ok... Iwas shocked! She let me go?? Usually she was such a queen control... Then orite ah...in the bus all I talked to them... laugh, joke, the bus so noisy with our voices...Hahaha.. a least i feel more accepted by them... That was a great feeling! While walking in the Tam intc, i talk with alif, zahidah and asri... wah... first time i didn't fight with asri... if not..i see him... i fight with him..sure one... then ok la... eat at BK, we talked, and joked and laughed...hahaha...never felt more accepted then this before...Nice frens they are...Then my mum called...i was haiyo....never leave me in peace! Then she called and told me she was in Metro! Next door only!! Die, if she saw me walking with guys!! Aft that we left BK and planning to go where. Then i decided i better go with my mum, SAFER!! Then i said, hey i need to go oredi, BYE!! Then never had i expected it, they screamed bubbye at me!!! WOW!! That's so nice of them... I was smiling when i met up with mum. Then i felt really bored being with mum and sis... Don noe y... They i say i think i go to nenek's house lah... Then i go.... And here I am... quite happy at the moment.... MUAHAHAHA...

No comments: