Monday, December 13, 2004

Tired..

I'm sooo tired...My feet were sooo painful from all the banging and my left hand were numb from holding my eupho in the sedia position. Ok, just now we had SYF march...Soooo tiring and angry oso...with gavin lah...march like shit!! I had to shout at him to look at the right-marker...Then he blurr-blurr...walio... I really stressed with the sec ones...The next prac... i don care... i'm going to punish them all. Syazarwan always didn't come...Zahidah...i ask her do this she did that... gavin... the worst! I can't say anything bout him... surely he will tell his mum bout me scolding him...OOOHHH i'm soso scared!!! Wat the shit!! Wat, want to complain bout me?? complain lah...I don give a shit bout it lah... Then aft the march... me, see soon and melissa [chairman] sectional together. Then at 1 pm we went off and have our lunch at mac tampines int. While having lunch, Melissa tell me alot of things bout the band that she's not happy with... attitude prob lah... the heads and leaders all not doing their jobs properly...especially welfare...haiyo..i can't comment mah... later the next prac all the band members will not talk to me...Unfortuately my mum called but i didn't ans..hahaha...That's a signal that i must go home now so i just went off lah..But i went to nenek's house and now.. typing...
I feel like I wanna go out... like somewhere far where i can be me... with no strings attached... But i noe that that would not be possible. But any way... i'm still content with wat i have now. My family, my frens, my school, my band, I think i have everything and there's nothing more that i should ask...

No comments: