Monday, July 04, 2005

Nyeh and bleh again.

hey ppl...I'm in a dilemma now... I don't know why i feel like this...But i'm feeling all rebellious now..I even tot of smoking...and get two ear piercings...I feel....hatred all round me...

mum is being so...queen control..she control every aspect of my life...I mean everything...
clothes...frens..my freedom especially...I can't even go down to the mama shop without being interrogated....shit chiby...tolol...babi..

she says always..says she doesn't understand me... yarh wat.. u don't understand me.. U are always comparing me with sis...I'm not sis...I'm shaheera!! for goodness sake...!! She's a pig who only wants to stay home and sleep...freak!! I'm an eagle who wants 2 explore the world...I don't wanna be suck in my niche and have a big butt like her...ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAARRRHHHGHGGGG!!!!

I just want u to trust me.
just that. and be a real family.
family. that's just what want.
how can we be a family when daddy is always out...sis always at work..shamil...always out with his frens and nvr studying...and u...I don't know doing wat all day long..

U say weekends are for family day... and i can't go out with my frens..? but what do we always do during saturdays and sundays..?? Do we spent time like a family?NNOOO WE DON'T!!!

shit i hate myself... I'm silently crying now in my heart..
well.. I guess i should be happy with wat i have now..
bleh
nyeh.
I think i should ask mark to buy for me a box of it...hmmm..

No comments: