Sunday, July 10, 2005

oh man..

:)...hehehe...I'm sorry guys...watever that i had 'tried' to do... Oh...yarh... I was darn...stupid. Stupid me.
Everything is just getting on my nerves. On friday was my o levels oral and i flopped it. Totally. My one and only chance in my whole life for me to take my o levels and i flopped it. Then aft that I went into the girls toilet and cry my hearts out. Shit. I'm such a cry baby!
oohh yarh..I almost took that first puff... It was aft tuition and Cing An had brought a pack of ciggarettes for mark cos he oso wanted to try. But then...that shitty mark didn't come. So...he just lighted one and play with it around...He asked anyone wanted a puff....Luckily no one tried. Luckily Farah was there to make me move away frm them....If she was not there i would be in deep shit right now....
I'm such in bad moods these days...PMS i guess...hahaha... watever...
sorry guys...but i can't gurantee that i won't try it....I just feel so disappointed in everyone.
nyeh ppl.

No comments: