Saturday, October 22, 2005

boom boom

hahaha... i'm sooo free now... well not really..hahaha..i still have my higher malay paper in 2 week time...gosh... that's fast man.. i need to do lots of practices.. darn..

i've just went to acjc. It was terrific. amazingly mum let me go wif hiqmah since its kind of far; its at buena vista. I saw the a level art pieces and it was GEORGEOUS!!! terrific man... gosh.. how did they produce such fine pieces??? then i saw the band working... hahaha.. they're so...gloriously musicaly talented...I dont know what made me signed up for the tune-in classes. Dead if they called me to come for the classes. hahas..

then on thurs, the 3e3 dnt pupils went to swensens to have our swensens treat!! Mr leong treated us to ice-cream aft the muslims had broke our fast. Then we talked and ate french fries!! fuh! it was ssoo great!! i ate sticky chewy chocolate!!! oh man....it feels like paradise....

then fri... i had band prac. One of the most bestest band pracs i've ever had!! we listened to the english folk song then went for sectionals. amazingly i can pitch the g note for the melody in no.3 and play the solo for no.2!! Amazing!!! i noe i can.. :)

but one thing still worries me. i still need to get mum's approval to take art elective for my o levels. and i think i'm inspired to go to acjc. hehehe... and work harder for my o levels. (my results for my eoy is terrible and i do not want to speak of it:( )

i seriously think bloggers should be more careful of what they are writing. its not only bout the racism in bloggies, its the way the write, wheather they would offend others or not. seriously they should reflect. but lets be open-minded bout this. if the complain that they say is indeed true, then readers should reflect instead.

but this is my opinion. ppl really should remember god more because this worldly things isnt everything. cool stuffs that u think is cool is not always cool. always remember the poor, sick and unabled. put urself in their shoes and feel their pain. then u'll understand me. then u'll appreciate this life, ppl around u and the things that u have. then u'll cherish ur life and make the best of every moment of ur life. u'll learn patience and be self concious of what ppl are feeling. u'll find the ultimate calmness in life.

huhh..i'm rattling like an old grandma...hahaha...just the ramadhan mood getting into me. i just dont understand why ppl are soo selfish. nah...this world is full of weidos...and freakos. hahas..whatever lah...i'm still living in a society that is very caring and simply the best. i glad of that. and i thank Him. syukran...

chiao
acjc :) band rowks

No comments: