Wednesday, November 09, 2005

haiz

its been quite sumtime since i blogged. the com these few days is getting on my nerves. it keep breaking down and i could not retreive my old files. darn..and i also can't use the msn. that's the worst; not being able to talk to my friends. its so boring at home. haha.. even though i have tons of homework to do. not only its boring but frustrating!! eerrgghh....mum, shamil, dad, kak, cik sham...everyone.

i'll start aft the exams.ok yarh, as i said earlier, its darn boring in school aft eoy. so i focus my attention to band. there's no tuition anyway.making it much, much more boring. haha..i missed my tuition friends!!can't wait to meet up with them again! I heard that marc had gone to australia. hahaha..good,out of my way. I wonder wat bout the others... Then the last week of school, i dono why, i fell sick. haha...during band i was sooo weak, i couldnt walk properly. then i went home straight and slept while waiting for breaking fast. till then, my fever shot up and i only managed to eat a spoon ful of porridge and i went to sleep untill my pre dawn meal which i wake up but only eat a few spoon fulls of rice. Then i could not fast that day. i just sleep and sleep. haha. then on fri, the last day of school, i finally could go to school. the class shirt had been given out. a thousand thanks to poh yu for handling it since i cant. but there were two big mistakes that i stupidly did. one was that i missed out yolende's name on the shirt and i excluded one shirt size 36, so poh yu didnt get the shirt. i felt sooooo guilty. i felt at a loss as to wat to do. i feel so angry with myself. then the campany also did one big mistake. darn..i asked for orange colour but they printed in white! ?? eerrgghh... watever larh then before we depart we managed to organise a class picnic at sentosa and go miss nura's wedding as a class. the sentosa thingy i doubt many ppl are intersted in it. darn...i do not feel like organising it man. eerrgghh..

aft the school closed, i had to focus on my o levels. i cant really help my parents to prepare for hari raya. everyday i had i do practises. it makes me feel like puking man. the day came and i just do the paper like i normally did. i donno wheather i can score or not. wateve.. then aft the 'o's i had to make hari raya cookies and clean the hse. iron the curtains, hang it up, vacuum then mop the floor and wash the toilet. eeww...but i had to do it aneway. mum is not that healthy to do all those jobs. the last days of ramadhan was a bliss even though it was tiring. we get to eat as a family. be a family, no fighting like before. i notice always during ramadhan, my family would never quarrel with each other. amazing. but then i pity shamil. he didnt get new clothes for hari raya and could not visit our relatives hse. at least i get a new pair of baju kurung frm cik sham. then kak and dad fought in the morning of hari raya b'cos dad wants kak to put $2 in the ang pao. but kak doesnt have the money. i pity kak. i wish dad would do sumthing bout this money issue. i'm getting paranoid. everyday i'm thinking wat if i could not go to school tomoro b'cos i have no money? the first day was nice. i just went to nenek's hse and stayed there. at least i get to see all my cousins and meet up with izzan. haha.. but then the sat was very bad. dad took cik haniffa's van but mum doesn't like it. we went to mak besar's hse. i felt like a family even though it was frm father's side. (i had nvr felt like family when with my father's side) then we went to cik halim's hse. that's my cousin's hse. his eldest son is in america now. studying architecture. soo clever. and rich too. haiz...then cik halim said there's open hse at cik razak's hse. another cousin of mine. so we go. then we met them. fuck ah. i hate them!! the rest of my father's siblings at least acknowledge our presence there. but she...and her husband are damn suckers ah. she saw us and looked away. didnt even have the courtsey to say hallo. fuck ah. now who the one who owns money? u or us? u make it seem like its our fault! Our fault meh, u...%#*%#%*#!!?? u noe a not i wanna go to school i dont have money to eat? to buy a pen? to buy my socks that is filled with holes?? shit. luckily cik sham gives us money. god bless cik sham. i will nvr forget her kindness towards my family. then when we want to go home, i kissed her hand(its a malay tradition to kiss the hands of the elders) but she did not even look into our eyes. i just stared at her and she knew why. sicko women. but sunday was the best as my FAMILY( that means my mum's side) went to cik zali's open hse then to my hse then to cik mir's hse. fuh..syiok seh..i play with my cousins then eat hari raya cookies then watch the tv together. haha... and my uncles were ssooo funny!! hehehe...

ok lah stop here. need to go home. tomoro going out with frens for hari raya. hahahaha!!!
ps- harry potter movie coming out nov17. i will watch it!! i promise. Danial radcliffe...ssooo cute!!!! hahaha.........

No comments: