Saturday, July 29, 2006

ohh.. yeah... the week could not have been better! i've finished my artefact!! wohoo!!! of course, that, wif much scrutiny under the watchful eyes of mr leong. even soldered my circuits for me! i mean, soldering is easy wat.. but he wants to do it for me.. then ok lorh.. the next stage is to take lots of pics and finishing up the folio. man.. that's still alot of work to do..i have to re-do my exploration of ideas part again and my detailed development and finish up my production planing and evaluation. man.. that's a huge workload man.. most tests are done.. phew.. in capital letters.
but i pity bai.. u know wat.. her artefact broke!! into two!!! it happened actually on fri when mt period. me and bai when to dnt workshop and khai went to see mr poon for amath. me and bai want to take pic so bai put her artefact outside 'cos outside good lighting. then bai go and take the softball bat frm ms tan. mr pek and mr lee see me outside taking care of the things ask me to put them inside. ask me only ah? dunno how to help ah? i cant possibly leave one and take in the other one right? then bai came wif khai and the bat. go outside lah.. test and take pic. then bai ask khai to hit the artefact wif the bat while she take the pic. then khai, she dunno, she go and hit the artefact like u hit a ball. the rod broke and the switch fly off to dunno where. wah.. mr pek scream at her like what seh.. and khai felt so guilty. bai went home straight. and i went home to bring back my artefact and had lunch wif khai. khai was on the verge of crying. she felt so guilty until today oso still ask me about bai. then went back to sch for band phototaking. saw netballers. went up to bai and ask her lah.. then she say all ok oreadi. but she still look sad. b'cos sure if mr leong knows bout this.. haiz.. mr leong gonna kill her man.. hish..
then phototaking was superb. got formal band, informal, and sections.. ahaha.. fun,fun..

and.. amazingly.. on fri, i played netball wif sch uni during pe!! i forgot my pe shirt. ahaha.. sweating like hell.. eiihhww.. i went home and shower b4 coming for phototaking. hmm.. and alas! i didnt screw up my chem prac!! of course.. wif the brilliant help of mr hao pei... but only little bit here and there.. ahaha..

ok.. my migraine is getting more and more frequent.. gosh.. it'll be hard for me to concentrate on studying now. it will just come anytime like that time during higher malay lessons.. even cikgu notice that i was in pain. haiz.. but,oh.. wat do i care.. i'll go and continue study now..

"Yes, I love Allah. Allah is my fountain of Life and My Savior. Allah keeps me going day & night. Without Allah, I am no one. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength.

chiao ppl! :)

No comments: