Saturday, August 05, 2006

this is one boring entry. warning beforehand. ohk.. ohk.. this wk totally rowks.. and i keep smiling ahahaha.. ( to ***** and he smile back at me!!hehe!!!)

hmm on mon went to watch pirates. and i'm totally addicted to the soundtrack!! omg!! anyone have the song?? i want it!!! gosh.. then emath lesson was the best this wk. of course the trail lah.. so fun even though i had to team up wif roy.. eeiihhww. but luckily it not wif shek ngai. ahaha.. my grp was the last to come back to class.. hehe.. but some of the ques kinda hard for me. then there's the sec2s ppl selling their stuff for pw. gosh.. i remembered when it was my time.. me, hiq, khai, aishah and azilah.. haiz.. all those are left with just memories.. then they sell brownies.. oh my.. its ages since i ate a brownie!! wah.. it was heaven man tasting the chocs!! i LOVE CHOCOLATES!!! hehehe.. pe was equally fun.. we did aces day workout!! ahahaha.. i was laughing my hearts out when i saw shek ngai doing it... wahahahaha....!!!!

now..i need to start studying again.. i mean continue wif my work.. chiao ppl!!

No comments: