Monday, April 02, 2007

ac band rock esplanade. wohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.. back to reality.i have tons of hw to do. pw is making me crazy. lots of work to catch up on. auditions is changed to tmr. i have to do well. my future lies in watever i do know.

god, give me the strength i need to get on with life for the next two years. because i know i need alot of strength physically, mentally and emotionally. pls make my relationship with my family improve. i know i neglected them because of band and school. i know this is stupid because family is everything. god, forgive me. for i am just one f ur slaves in this world. i need u. i believe in u that u will guide me thru the right path. for i live for u, allah. allah hu akhbar. amin.

i need to do my pw now!!!!!!!!!!!!aarrgghh!!

No comments: