Thursday, April 26, 2007

i feel so tired emotionally, physically and mentally. sometimes i wonder how people can be so driven, have so much motivation to go on and push themselves to the limit even though its difficult. today, dance got gold with honours.so many performing arts in ac got gold or gold with honours. good job guys! so proud of u all for brining ac's name to a new height. but that just means more pressure on the band to get gold with honours.

i know a lot of them are really stressed out now. i know, even though u dont tell me.:) i guess it cant be helped. even the non-syf people are feeling it. so many things have been happening. which i am not suppose to tell anyone. b'cos i've promised the person i wont tell anyone. so i'll shut up here.

i DONT LIKE my class. super bimbotic, pretentious, attention-seeker class. ergh, i just realise they have been taking advanage of me. how nice of them and how stupid i am. unless they accept me for what i am and treat me like a person that exist, i will be a bitch to them. oh well, i am not that mean la. just treat me decently and u will get ur respect from me. if not, bole blah.

i think i am begining to hate him. dont ask me why, the reasons are too complex. i'm half glad i am feeling this because i'll be able to concentrate on my studies better rather then spend my precious time thinking about u. waste my time.

heh, its 12.15am now, but still have geog essay, gp essay, malay compre and malay test all due in a few hours time. wow, great. eh, eh, coffee actually kept me awake la! wow. hahaha..i actually finished studying for econs ad half way thru geog which is still such a long way to go all in one night. power right the coffee.. i know, i know.. hahaha..

ok..i better start doing my work.
chiao.

No comments: