Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ok, i want to announce that i think malay literature is damn super cool!!! its like music, u can express what u feel through it and the way u deliver the poems is like u playing ur instrument... woww........... i really think its cool. and cikgu said that at last i understand how to interpret and apply the poems that we have learnt. so in short i have improve. yay, even though its a very minimal improvement. at last, i found back my passion for malay lang.

i keep thinking abt my studies. which i am really bad at. i think my time management suck big time. and yeah, i fell asleep yesterday without finishing my hw or even study anything. i should really do something aboout this. even it is extreme. but seriously i dont know what to do to stop myself from falling asleep. in sch i dont fall asleep but once i reach home, my eyes will water and go heavier and heavier till i fall asleep without me realising it. ouh man.. what should i do???? i am really desperate to pass my terms and promos especially!! if i get retained, mum will take me out of ac and send me to poly instead. no way will that happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no, never. i will pass my promos, pass a levels with flying colours and get into nus with my choice course. oh well, easier said then done.

i should drink lots of coffee then. i think that will work for now. lets see huh..

chiao. :)

No comments: