Tuesday, April 24, 2007

oh my, my mind is in a whirl now. what i am gonna say goes to diff indiv. so if u think i am talking abt u, hahaha

seeing u today just brings sadness to me because i realise i __ u (by the way, the blank is not'love'). i guess its better that we dont meet at all. i feel so awkward and embarassed when we meet. u seem awkward too. i know that even if it doesnt seem obvious to anyone.

it seem such a long time since we talked and when we talked, u bark at me. and know what i feel hurt. i know, i am such a petty person.

i dont know whats happening. where is all the talk about being together through thick and thin? being like a family? where is the encouragement that u always talk about? is acheiving so much so impt? i think it is the process and lesson learnt along the way that is the most impt. NOT the medal. to a certain extent, i do understand it is, but it is not everything.

where is the passion that used to run through me? where has to lost to? i wonder.

what is my purpose of being here? why am i doing something i have never wanted to?

god, i know he has plans for me. but just give me strength and love to help me suvive the rest of my life in this world.

i dont know whats happening to the world. the people. so much violence around. no one cares about anybody anymore. where is the care and love? so many people dying, suffering. the world is dying. so much pollution, greenhouse effect, glaciers melting. unless we do something, we will fall into an iceage in 50 years time. oh no.

now, i shall slap myself if i fall asleep again. i cant believe that i actually fall asleep but i didnt know i feel asleep. haha. slap myself* slap myself*
anyway, i think i am going to fail alot of my tests... HAIZ. but hell no, i am not just gonna whine and complain that i am going to fail, i will study more! anyway, that the only way to forget abt u.

i bet if i just disappear frm the face of this earth, no one would actually notice it. haha. omg, my body is aching all over frm pe just now la..hesh.

how insignificant i am. oh well, chiao.

No comments: