Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i need food badly.............. i want foooooddddddd....... i want chicken macspicy.... eeemmmmm.... ohlala.....
oh my god i think by the end of the two years i am in ac, i think i will look like a pole. no kidding, i have lost so much weight. oh no. and really fast. with what pe is pushing me and the only meal i ate everyday.. hurhur..i dont want to look like a pole!!!! mummy, i want chicken mac spicy+brownies+cheesecake+kfc chicken+ljs fish and chips+famous amos cookies+delifrance breads+swensens blackpepperseafood sphegetti+chocolate+chocolates+chocolates and lots more chocolates!!!!!!!!

the past few days have been superb. i couldnt ask for more. at last i am becoming myself again. :) :) :) lalalala... hahaha.

i should take this opportunity to thank everybody who have given me strength to help me pull through the days aft auditions.. :( everybody in band esp my section mates. thanks alot guys, for comforting me. for giving me lots of tissues and ur shoulders to cry on. haha.

ok, i want to search for any stored away food in my hse now. ffffooooodddddd... where are uuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chiao.

No comments: