Monday, April 16, 2007

ok, i didnt realise how many people actually read my blog. i thought my blog is damn obsolete that no one will ever come. but this is the internet, shaheera! everyone has access to it!! omg!!!! like so many people i now realise actually read my blog!!!!!!!!aaarrrggghhh!!!!! i will stop all nonsense of mine abt him. and let me remind u people, i will not entertain any ques abt this guy. u can make any assumptions abt him. but i wont say a thing. b'cos i really dont want anybody to know. if people do know, i'll die of embarassement. and i tell u i'll DIE of EMBARASSMENT.

and know what. i LOVE the SCHEHERAZADE song. omg. i listen to the recording and it sounded like a really romantic love song, esp the 2nd and 3rd movements. i keep listening to it. ah.. so nice.. hahaa.

ok, just now, just before my gp test, i had a 2hr break. which is freaking long right. so i sat with my classmates at can-deck to study for the test later. then, suddenly, a bird flew past and i tell u fast. then blop! the shit fell onto my file and gp package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! OMG. a bird shit on my gp package just before my test. and the shit is watery white fluid with bits of solid brown stuff everywhere. ergh. i washed all of my stuff that is on the table. gross.

gp test..haiz.. i didnt complete it. haiz, i think my terms marks will really suck. b'cos so far i havent passed an assingment or test. DEMORALISING.

aft sch went esplanade to watch the string ensemble. i dont know what promted me to go. but i went to watch udaya perf. haha, i think she faked through the whole perf. i didnt see her bow moving as swiftly as the others. haha..anyways, aft that, i went exploring the esplanade. omg, the lib is so superb. i will go there to mug. hehe, good way to avoid ppl anyway. muahahahaa.. then the roof terrence was like....oooooooohhhhhhhhh. hahaha. the scenery is so damn nice la. me and seha started to day dream, if we have boyfriends, then we go there.. hahaha. fat hope any time soon. and we took alot of pics. which is seriously stupid. haha.. i shall post it when i get it frm seha. muahahaha. i think we should go there more often to chill-lax there. so cool man...

ok since just now i spent my time enjoying, i shall now, study for geog.. ergh.. migration... hmph..
chiao.

No comments: