Wednesday, November 07, 2007

doc says i can FINALLY eat solid food. wah i gorge down chicken rice and sundae! heavenly baby! ahahhaa sssooooooooo happppy. gawd. food rocks. i thought i could die just eating porridge everyday. and yes i survived. ahhh, i'm ssoo happpyyyy today.

another reason for me to be happy. hehehe.
yol: hey, hello shaheera. Long time no see!
me: hahaha, hello! *smiles*
yol: eh, u saw bharathi just know?
me: yeah, just know. she was in the queue too.
yol: eh, u look slimer!
me: *smilessssssssssssssss
yol: eh u stress ah?
me: yeah, jc what. I actually thought i could die.

so thats how it went. somebody actully said i look slimer. wwwweeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont pop the bubble, let me think that i really am slimer now. heheh, and to think of it, i didnt die. i survived J1! thats marvellous baby!

another thought came to my mind today. do co-incidences really exist? didnt everything that happen for a reason? so if everything really happen for a reason, the people that u meet and get to know is of some significance right? oh, this is bugging me.

(warning: the next portion of the entry is in Malay. heheh (: )

and, and, i'm thinking of studying overseas. cita-cita tinggi menggunung. entah apa la mimpi aku nie. tapi kira macam da nekad jugak nak ambik scholarship then sambung kat UK. la, aku nie da putus fius ka apa?nak pergi belajar jauh-jauh. entah boleh dapat ke tak. tapi kan, dulu memang beriye-iye sangat nak belajar kat AC. yang paling best nye, impian ku itu tercapai. Fuh, macam fairytale jugak eh, hikayat cerita hidup ku nie. da, jangan nak perasan la. Nie da pekena novel melayu la nie. Kan da blog pun dalam bahasa MELAYU. Tapi ape salahnya kan? dalam usaha ku untuk menaik kan darjat bahasa Melayu ku. heheh.

But first, i must get my As. yes,yes.

ah, i want to read my malay novel. lalalala

chiao

No comments: