Friday, November 09, 2007

I dont know why heart feels restless. Its like nervousness. I dont like this feeling like something bad is going to happen. Hesh. I hope all will be well.

To u my good friend. I hope u will stay strong. I dont know how to say but i really feel for u. I may not understand how it feels like to lose a parent. But i do understand the pain of losing somebody precious and then going thru hell of a time after that. Especially in a time of our life like this where we should be happy with friends and family and concentrating on our studies. I do understand how it feels like to live everyday thinking about tomorrow, how u and the rest of your family will continue living. I am experiencing that. But i guess i am luckier than u. I have people who give me support while u dont. U were left by yourself to fend for yourself emotionally, mentally and financially. I seriously dont know how to help u. I can only advice and lend u my shoulder and ears should u need it anytime. I feel like a failure as a friend not being able to help u. But please be strong. If u need me anytime, even if it is 3am, just call me. I will try my best to be there when u need me. But utmostly, give yourself to God. Ask for His help to give u the strength to continue living, for your family to continue to stick together, to continue have faith in Him and to protect u and your loved ones whatever happens. And dont u try to take revenge. PLEASE. Let go of what he had done to u. I know its difficult to let go when someone had hurt u so deeply for years. But when u learn to let go, your life will be more peaceful I can assure u that. Just dont do what he did to u and your family. If u do it, whats the difference between u and him? U are just as bad as him la. Have faith in Him. Kalau Allah nak beri ujian pada hambanya, Allah tahu yang hambanya akan tahan mengahadapinya. Kalau tak, kenapa dia uji sebegitu? Logik kan? Allah beri ujian pun ada sebab, nak membersihkan segala dosa orang yang diuji, menaikkan martabat orang tu atau pun Allah nak beri hambanya tu kekuatan. Macam ustazah tak jadi pulak aku nie. Haha. Anggap lah semua ni sebahagian daripada ujian hidup. Bersabar lah sahabatku. Kalau dia tak dapat pembalasan di dunia, dia akan dapat pembalasan di akhirat nanti. Tuhan tak buta, dia maha pengasih lagi maha penyayang. Kita dah belajar kan nie semua? Now its time to put it in practise. Jangan balas perbuatannya tu, biarlah Allah yang menjadi pengadil pada sandiwara hidup ini sesungguhnya dia lebih mengetahui lagi maha bijaksana.

haha, i sound sooo mak nenek. well, over with emo stuff. went to aishah r.'s concert. nice. not bad la. haha so funny watching her moving on stage. damn funny. ahaha. ok, good job aishah! kalau ada concert lagi tell me, i wanna go again! :)

tmr going to kam's hse with aishah j. to play guitar. wwweee.... then going for band. yayayyyyyyyyyyy.

chiao

No comments: