Sunday, November 25, 2007

it is so dificult for me to go out. stupid. overly anxious. i know you care but sometimes you have to let us go. we need to experience life itself. protecting us will not help much. we maybe safe for now, but we will lost vital experiences for our future whole self development. i just want to get out of your grip. just let me go will u. its time. now.

it was the first time yesterday that i started playing again. haha, i was ssoo egg-cited. i couldnt contain it anymore, i went to school at 8.30 supposedly but somebody owe me a sundae again haha, for being late. but i am superbly out of tune. every note except my tuning note. ;( ssoo sad. and my stamina has gone down. aft playing a passage i will feel like as if i had been running. yeah..this bad.. gotta get back in shape. i side read paganini and armenian dances. haha, i didnt have time to do individuals or sectionals on it. maybe a lil bit la on paganini. then the rest i just.. erhhmm.. whack. haha. and my tonging! oh gawd. bad. very bad. aaahhh!!! but getting to hug my eupho was the best thing!!! my gums and my lips were red. i have like 4 ulcers. but now its fine. thanks for all the concern to stop me from playing my eupho. haha, i am stubborn.

and, and, we played tie the ankle game again! the band walked on the field this time, all of us tied at the ankles and we walked non-stop in record time 10 mins! thats is just one of the reasons why i love my ac band. :) sounds easy huh, try tying a whole bunch of people by the ankles and ask them to walk from one end of the field to the other. dr lee was happy with us. he was smiling and rising his arms clapping. :) hehe. when we reached the white finishing line, i was estatic. yay! hand in hand, ankle by ankle, heart by heart, we made it. i hope next year's competition will do just that.

today is mr foo's wedding. and yes, as usual, i cant go. but anyway, it'll be difficult for me b'cos there'll be no halal food. oh well, nvm, i hope he has a blissful marrige.

when the hell am i going to start on econs!!!!ok,ok, tmr morning.haha

chiao.

No comments: