Monday, December 17, 2007

abhijeet sawant!!!

i loveeee abhijeet sawant! i must go back to my indian roots. hahaha. but hady is equally nice too. oh well, i'll still go for abhijeet!!!! wweee!!! and peter pan performed!!! oh my god ariel!!!

hhmm i'm feeling jazzyy... dont know why i like jazz music now.

band fest is finally over. i felt so tired. but it was a learning experience. being under different conductors these few months has been an eye opener. i still think dr lee is the BEST! haha. bias? i dont care, i have my reasons.
being in fennell was ok. but musically i felt tortured. mr tan aik kee was really nice. my section was nice. but musically, bad... hhmmm.. lets look at the bright side, i enjoyed myself. and i carried my eupho. freak la damn heavy. my arms were screaming for help from esplanade to tampines. but hey, i survived! yess!!

just had another surgery. oh god i dont want anymore surgery can? uwahhh!! it was darn freaking painful uh. and mum is making me stick to porridge again. injection was already enough to freak me out, then there was some bleeding, i dont like seeing blood coming out from my mouth. then come the drilling then the needles and more x-rays. oh gosh. a lil bit of swelling but should be ok by fri for band prac. aahhh another prac...

my hw is not going anywhere. what with geog proj and gp case study. ahhh i'm feeling lazyyy...

abhijeet rocks!!!
chiao.

No comments: