Sunday, April 13, 2008

life goes on.

photo credits goes to dwayne and sheree!


i guess its ok if i'm not going to swiss but its just how certain people shows explicitly that they dont want me to go. treating me like a replacable commodity, who can be discarded when not in use but will be utilised when needed. i hope that certain people realise their mistake in time before other people treat them like that.



over the years as a band member, one important thing that i had learnt is that each member is unique, just like the sound they produce whether its a nice sound or an unearthly horrible sound. it tells everyone that that is so and so band. like us, we are ac band. therefore, no one is indispensable. whether you are the pro-est player or the player who always get scolded by dr lee, you are what makes the band sound as it is. therefore, no one is to be excluded. no one. and no matter what.

there goes my motivation to study. great....... BUT i wont let that certain people bring my down my confidence. AT ALL.





these few days, mummy has been spoiling me. by cooking for me all the dishes that i've been wanting to eat (like black pepper crab!), buying for me all those sweet stuff that i like ( brownies, apple strudle, mango cake from royals. ahw.. i feel so fat!) and buying for me just anything that i want. her reason? because i wont be able to eat all these for a long long time soon. ok, she meant well, but i feel so guilty. considering i used up all her savings for this operation. grrr.
not forgeting, she also bought loads of instant porridge mix. ahhhh...

i love my section. thanks sheree, edwin, for calling me up and talking to me. i felt reeeaaallyyy touched ok. haha.

chiao.

No comments: