Wednesday, April 09, 2008

rawr

i've been trying hard to suppress these emotions. but suppressing it is draining the life out of me. while letting it out makes my heart ache. and people are good at reading my face. or maybe its just me that is oblivious to my own facial expressions? so i dont know ok.

everything is like hitting me all at once. home, studies, band, relationships.

i want time to stop. then maybe i can take a step back, breathe and solve all these. its quite overwhelming to endure all this alone.

maybe i should just concentrate on my studies. but running away from problems will not solve it.

and, to achieve somethings, sometimes you have to sacrifice something or even people. but then again, are these sacrifices worth it just to achieve your goals? i feel sometimes its ok if we dont achieve it. its not the end thats impt, but the process. well, some people just dont understand and this effects others. whats more, the effects could be detrimental.

i should be more focus on my studies and work harder. at this rate, i think i'm gonna fail a levels.
i wanna quit school uh.

chiao.

No comments: