Thursday, June 19, 2008

so near.


looking at the calendar, concert is so near. that means they'll be flying off soon too. and that means my next surgery is nearing too. then the international band competition. and after that prelims and then As and then everything will be over. a few months more.

wed: i cut my hair! hehehe. ate at hajah maimunah. siput seduttttttttttt! yum,yum,yummmmmmm! met aisyah and waited for 1 stinking hour for syad. yeah, i am still angry about it. 1 hour!!! in the rain at the bus stop! went back damai and mr wong didnt come, wasted.. cant sell my cd to him. but i sold all $10 tickets!! yesssaa! ate dinner at mac with aisyah, syad and ama. bad choice, so unhealthy. went home tried to read econs. but my head was on the table before i knew it.

thurs: supposed to go to school but mum fell sick. so studied at home. but yeah fell asleep again for 2 hrs plus. woke up and continue with econs. and yay. i've finished it! but i still have 1 more section to read up plus 2 essay homework. i am gonna take forever. and not sleep tonight. great. and i still havent finish gp articles. ahw man. oh yeah... i havent write my school gradation cert yettttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

band tmr. i wonder how it'll go.

i should stop thinking too much. drains my soul, aches my heart.

chiao.

No comments: