Tuesday, July 29, 2008

the BIG cut.

my blog is in a mess. when i feel like tidy-ing it up, i'll do it. untill then, it shall be like that.

at home, preparing mentally for the BIG CUT. yeah, the doc is gonna cut me up in few hours time.

oh no, my hands are trembling.

somehow, theres this longing and melancholic feeling in me towards band.

i wanna play that silver, shiny thingy and hugg it. with the rest of my dear bandits. like hitomi wo tojite with sheree and edwin. :( and the bach chorales esp when its in tune. wahhhh.

nono! studystudystudy! on sunday, i finished 3 essays and 1 compre, 1 summary and a cloze passage(malay) non-stop. i didnt know how i did it. i just dont want to think about anything else.

mon was crazy. i had no break at all. yeah none at all from morn till 6pm. untill cikgu cancelled 1 period of malay. it was a relief because i am able to do the honours night write-up. which no one told me that it was due that day. but thanks to my dear sl, he helped me finished it up. heh.

oh, thank you my dear section for the sweettt msges! i hope i dont get diabetes eh. haha.
i hope i can get well asap then i can continue my revision by thurs. heshhhhh. i'll miss school for sure, how not to? 2 weeks of mc i think.

chiao.

No comments: