Sunday, July 27, 2008

its over. i guess.

alright, band life is officially over for me. hhmm, when i say it was the last concert and the best, indeed it was. and also the last time i'll be wearing that ac blazer with the school crest embroidered on my heart. i'll miss my eupho, hugging it during long rests, oiling it, cleaning it. i'll miss my section, the lunches we had, the crap we talked and the runs we had to make when we see the bus. haha. i'll miss dr lee, his conducting, his crazy tempos and his deathly glares when you are out of tune. haha. i'll miss my j2 batch, all the nonsensical things they did. i'll miss my juniors. considering how crappy we were made me happy. although most of my other non-band friends thinks band members are weird, i think it made us all the more special. hhmm, i guess i'll be watching you guys perform on national day. :)

i'll cherish the times we had especially concerts. well, thats like the only event i have to keep as memory anyway.

every beginging has an end to it right? well, it was a great ending. i never regretted choosing acband.

my revision doesnt seem to progress. this is so freaking depressing. i feel like giving up on geog. the 3 huge ring files looks sososo daunting. and econs too. adui. and math? i hope i pass at least.

mon, please dont come so soon. its means another day closer to prelims. and a day before surgery. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. the s word makes me weak all over.

so many things on my mind. hesh. press on shaheera!
dont give up on geog! well, lets see how much i can finish studying it.

chiao.

No comments: