Sunday, July 20, 2008

random.

nobody is gonna understand this post. so dont bother to try ok.

how you're feeling? f***** up. yes, feeling really bitter now. why? let me keep it to myself.

after being manipulated so many time, yet and again, i shall never trust anybody anymore.

now i understand the saying- 'actions speaks louder than words.' truly understand it.

school again tmr. i am dreading it. weekend was bad, i lost concentration, nothing's done except my hw. my econs is in shambles.

let me just scream.

oh i just remembered my surgery is next week. i dont want to go through all the blood, needles, scapels, scissors and the operating table again. god help me. and sibf. omg.

i think i'm going serious with my cake shop. i want to make something out of my life. even if its through baking.

my only motivation for A's is the promise from aunt that she'll sponsor my trip to mecca to do my pilmirage. and my cooking lessons so that i can start my shop. i am a happy girl on that account.

i shall continue with math. till tmr morning.

DJ Ironik-Stay with me.

the lyrics is kinda touching.

No comments: