Friday, September 05, 2008

cakes and indian movies.

yesterday was, erm yeah, basically wasted. woke up late, went to school to celebrate ms leow's birthday. ran around the school trying to find a lighter but haha, no body in ac smoke la.. haha. ran around school again trying to make sure she stays put in school. then trying to keep quiet while we make our way to staff rm 3 but, neh, we made so much noise the whole oldham wing could hear us. then tried ducking under the door so that she wouldnt see. haha so funny. heh, she was quite shocked and touched that we gave her this surprise! haha.

one vital rule when you are fasting: keep away from food. seriously.

oh,oh, this pick up line is so funny: 'Are your feet tired? Because you've been performing Tawaaf in my mind all day long?'

Do you work for al qaeda? u hijacked my heart
-credits to irna lestari. hahaha. cracked me up laughing.haha.

i miss watching hindi movies. haha.

bole chudiyan


i used to be able to sing the whole song in hindi ahh. haha. now.. ermm. haha.
their dancing reminds me of the attempt that mum tried on me to enroll me in an indian dance class. but she withdrew because the dancers do some hindu prayers before dancing. so, of course, mum quickly take me out. ah, cant imagine if i were an indian dancer now. hahahaha.

today, another wasted day. somehow, i feel happy. to delude myself that As are not anywhere near.

gosh, i dont want to regret later. ok, i'll do something later.i promise to myself. :) back to hindi movies!!!!! wwweeee

chiao.

No comments: