Monday, September 29, 2008

i wanna quit school.

i could go on the whole night. i dont mind. study.study. study. but i need to sleep. although i cant feel my body asking me to sleep. dang. cikgu added like 5 more essays on top of the 6 essays for homework. due next week. wait, means today. and when i finished like 6 essays, she msged me that we can email by thurs.... i could have done my geog essays! which ms leow have been chasing me for. and many many many more work that i havent finish yet....................... i wanna scream.

i think this year hari raya, i'll be boiling ketupat while writing essays.

and i havent cleaned out my room yet. dust dust dust and more dust. oh, toilet cleaning, kitchen cleaning, vacuuming and mopping session on mon night.
ah, better get back to work la.

chiao.

No comments: