Saturday, September 13, 2008

SHOCKED.

i'm still trying to recover from the shock of my prelim results. yeah, speechless. so disappointed. and the worst thing is, mummy didnt even scold me when i told her my results. she just told me that this is prelims and that i had worked hard. yeah right, why if i had worked so hard but my results are like those who didnt study? well, accept it, studying hard doesnt gurantee you good grades. thats jc life.

now, i seriously dont know where to begin, how to begin. or how to go about improving myself in time. only 45 days before my first paper.

can some being in this world tell me!!!??

oh my. i'm going insane.

friday- broke fast with mcs peeps. heee, its been long since i laughed till my stomache hurts. guess, i was trying to delude myself that day. food was awesome. i ate octopus! wooh. and and sushi, sashimi, ice-cream, cheesecakes, satay, babequed salmon, dory and err.. cant remember, too many. ah, i feel like a glutton after that. haha.

right, now where do i start my revision again...

chiao.

No comments: