Saturday, May 16, 2009

missing

actually this thing has been going on for quite sometime. i dreamt of my ac friends. yeah a few times. it sounds like.. oh well, its just a dream. but i dreamt of them leaving me. and i cried. yeah i freaked out. thinking abt it again now... i realise that i miss them. yes i really do. these are just words. but my heart is really aching.

been so busy with work, tuition, work tuition. i dont even msg to say helo or anything like that. i'm such a horrible friend. or come back to ac, support them during syf or just say a simple how are you. horrible me. sorry.

anyway, mon was awesome. thanks khai, hiq, aishah r. one of the craziest night i ever had. oh, my hand is still swollen uh. hahaa.

my goal 1) get in a uni and study like madddddddd 'cos i want my degree!
2) get erhmmmm.
but i can say good bye to both. i guess.

feeling horribly melancholic. i hope tmr's band prac will cheer me up.

chiao.

No comments: