Monday, June 29, 2009

poke poke

like the stupidest person on earth. me.

damn pissed.

its like so horrible to make fun of people's weaknesses and laugh at them, make them into a joke. its not funny. its not like they want to be like that. what if you are fat and your friends calls you fatso or roti pound like that. or if your hair is like damn bushy and curly and they liken you to mak hitam from the jerangkung movie? funny uh. but if its you then how will you feel? especially when the people who made you look so pathetic are your friends? your own damn fucking friends. then maybe they should never have been called friends in the first place right.

i cant help it if i am very blur, clumsy or weird. sometimes i wish i wasnt. maybe abit more smarter like the rest of my friends. then maybe people wont laugh at my stupidity, my clumsiness and maybe i wont get on people's nerves for being such a blur king kong. maybe i wont disappoint my family for not living up to their expectations. maybe i will be able to get better results and get easily into a real uni. maybe, i would have done better in band then maybe i will be able to join the rest in.... maybe then.. maybe-s. ah, shall stop here. dont want to re-account my life story.

but i'm not. so i shall stick to being me. accept it or just fuck off yea.

i've had my fair share of being poked at.

chiao.

No comments: