Saturday, December 03, 2005

hoho


hoho.. great man.. ms carol isnt calling back. great. totally. and i'm peeling. frm the sentosa class trip. my nose, forehead, arms and neck are all peeling. i look totally horrible.

oh yes, mr saiful msg me a few days ago. soooooo irritating but i'm glad too. he said that we need not do the art hol hw 'cos the school havent approved our request to take art at o levels. i'm quite disappointed as i will not be able to do sumthing that i love but glad too... as i noe i would be freaking busy next year. o levels, band, tuition and my religious classes. but most of all i'll be spared frm getting slaughtered by mum for taking art.

i'm feeling much better now. i tink i just need time to be alone. but still feeling a bit pissed off. i need to immerse myself in my hw and reading books. and i tink i wanna change my template. i tink the change will be great. make me forget all my woes.

duh.chiao.

No comments: