Friday, December 09, 2005

silver medal!!

hahaha.. lame.. yarh..i've been tag...
Rules of the game:
1. post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself
2. at the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your blog for rules!

1. I thought the senoko red and white incenarator chimneys were ronald mac donalds' legs.
2. i thought i was pink ranger, my sis yellow ranger and my bro white ranger until the series finished. i was devastated i didnt have powers to save the world.
3. my mum wanted to enrol me in indian dance but she didnt. fuh..lucky me.
4. i've always wanted to know how to play all the instruments in the world!! hahaha...but i still havent got the chance rite? oh well..slowly...i will.
5. i still dont understand why some ppl dont like chocolates... why??

haha..ok, now who are the ppl?? i tink..
1. melissa (band)
2. farhana
3. zai
4. seri
5. diyana

this game is totally dumb.. but watever.

haha...i'm ssoo proud of my band! they got silver for the international band competition in genting!! i'm ssoo happy for them. i got this news when i aisyah msg me at 11 plus on last wed. they're coming back today. hehe... i'm ssoo happy for them!!! i miss band. i've been eating chocolates and nothing else...hahaha... making me crazy again. finally i've finished my homework except DnT and maths which i havent loadedup from asknlearn.

chio larh.. bye!!!

No comments: