Sunday, April 08, 2007

oh.. i'm left with just pw essay and malay lit essay!!! yay! i feel soo liberated. but i still havent start revising any of the subjects. so.. haha.. theres still a long way to go. today was supposed to go to masjid to celebrate nabi muhammad s.a.w's birthday. but i overslept.:) i think i will fast tmr and on thurs. to compensate my guilt for not celebrating and rejoicing his birthday. i think aft this hols, i feel much more better. even though the depressed feeling is still there. but i guess u gotta move on with ur life right? i realised that mugging is good way to forget ur problems. so i guess i will mug more. haha. spending time with family isnt so bad aft all. i get to talk to mum abt some of the things that i'm not happy abt but the conversation just stopped in the middle. but at least i get to joke and talk to them again like old times. it was something i will treasure. :) i realised that i am starting to like geog more. oh well, partly because of my physical geog tutor.. haahaha.. that inspired me. i guess with geog i can still pursue my dreams of working in UN. hhmm... i can just imagine myself working in africa with my other UN collegues and talking and helping the kids there, with the brown sandy floor.. the african wind blowing past my body.. hahaha.. omg, i'm dreaming..

i have to continue with my work. i feel kind relaxed now. thank god. :)

No comments: