Friday, October 05, 2007

i dont uderstand why at 17 years old, she still control me as if i'm a freaking 7 year old kid. damn it uh. luckily its ramadhan, up sikit aku nye kesabaran nie.

i think i'll really be retained. argh. i cant sleep at night. i keep having stupid nightmares. tsk, i can only pray hard.

i got into an accident before promos and became toothless. thanks 1aa3, for praying for me. i'm really touched. i guess i've never really said it or showed it, i'm not that kind of person, i just cant say or show. but i am really thankful for all the prayers. thanks guys. :) i look damn ugly but my surgery is being scheduled now. argh and bro was hospitalised, infected by denggi. that moment, when everything seem like... i have promos soon, my gums are aching and bro is in hospital. i almost broke down. but life goes on. i'm just glad i'm alive and well today.

dad asked me why i got into the accident. he asked me to think. he said maybe i've done something wrong. like really wrong. but i told him, my conscience is clear, i've done nothing wrong. and nobody believed me.

i dont know when i'll recover and can play my eupho again. i want dont want to miss any concerts or any performances. especially the swiss trip. missing syf is enough torture for me.

this hari raya seem so bland and empty. there's nothing that i can look forward to. i'm not going to blurt out everything here.
the future seems so uncertain.

chiao.

No comments: