Thursday, November 27, 2008

410th!

including this post, its the 410th post!
power right. i know i know!

ok. been lazy to blog, 'cos life been quite boring. i'm half wishing that i'll get my old routine back like school, band and mcs.. i'm so bored to death.

erhm. so much time at expense, i baked 2 tpes of cakes and 8pieces of pizza at one go! crazy uh. well, i need to do something other than watch tv, surf the net, read my books and sleep. well, its not that i dont have friends to go out with.. i'm broke. haha.

i dreamt of BB. sigh.

hhmm, went out with aisyah s. and syad. sorry i cant stay on till at night aft you had taken half day leave and syad even skipped lessons. darn i still feel guilty abt it. but its was FUN! talking to them and laughing. haha.

then a day with the girls left my cheek muscles numb from laughing too much. and my stomach full of good food. haha.
I LOVE YOU GIRLS!

hmm. well, been shooping too. i must seriously close my eyes whenever i'm near charles and keith. tsk. bad.bad.

but, now broke. and need of job. sigh. but eh, my application for relief teacher has been approved! muahahahahaha. happy me.

i must make myself busy. if not.. i'll start thinking about.... well, unnecessary stuff.

right. must clean up the mess in the kitchen now.

chiao.

No comments: