Wednesday, December 03, 2008

the passing on.

THIS ENTRY IS DEDICATED TO KHAI, OK MY DEAR! :)

since you want me to update. :)


where do i start?


sigh. i'll miss you, my dear. although we never knew each other, looking at your photos and the way cik midah cry makes me sad. i'll always remember you.

funny how your passing actually made all the adults realise their mistakes and finally talk again.
funny how your passing gives me sleepless nights.
funny how your passing made me erm.. cry.
i'll pray for you.
well, i'm just glad my family is together back again.


birthdays. so many. it made me really occupied.

received some job offers too. and some cake orders. guess i'm not ready yet to accept any orders.

the more i look at your photos, the more i miss you. the more i feel ssad.. being so distant from you. i'm sorry i can never be where you are.

send ud off at airport today. so many people are going away. well, its just the airport right. yeah. but i could feel a stabbing pain.

well, some things are just difficult to forget.


oh no. interviews!! and 7 more days. sigh.


chiao.

No comments: